Three Guys and a Truck, San Antonio
So you are ready to move, right? Before you begin, there are many different things that you will need to remember. In order to make use that you are doing everything you need to do, you need to make the first decision and hire a professional moving company such as 3 Guys And A Truck in San Antonio. Not only will we help you pack but will complete the whole process with ease. With a dynamic team of professional movers and packers, we do it all the time for our clients. We know that there are many things that you can do to get ready for such a move. That includes packing up and preparing your items.
Prices for Moving
A professional moving company could charge out in many different ways; or trip, hourly, and more. When receiving a quote from a moving company, you need to consider the possibilities that the price can change for a number of reasons. For example, if the movers didn't know that they would need to carry your furnishings up a flight of stairs, this may add onto the price. Or for example, the movers have to unload the truck and walk a certain distance to get the furniture to your new location, this would definitely warrant for more on your final bill. Some movers will not alert you as to what they charge in specific and you don't find out until you receive a bill. Make sure that the company you hire does not have any hidden fees or charges that have not been discussed in the quote.
You want to find a moving company that covers the following:
- Offers free estimates to potential customers
- Able to move either home or business
- Can provide local moves as well as long distance moves
- Offers packing and unpacking services
- Can provide proof that they are licensed, bonded, and insured
- Provides the best valuation coverage
- Doesn't sneak in hidden fees or charges
- Offers moving boxes and packing supplies at an affordable rate
- Keeps their trucks clean and the equipment they use is in good condition
- Respects the HOA guidelines
- Is a member of the Better Business Bureau
- Can handle additional stops if needed
The general estimate is based on a room with a total weight that ranges as per your requirements. To get the actual weight of the load, the movers will first weigh their truck empty and then again loaded. They will use the difference to determine your actual weight and will be able to bill you accordingly. They will also take into consideration the distance they will need to go with your items. It will make a difference whether or not you are simply moving across town or you are moving across the country as to be able to give you a final price on your move. Some of the major and most common services provided by our moving company include:
- Prepping the furniture for moving: This will include preparing the piano, television, or anything glass, such as a China cabinet for the move using special materials used for moving. Usually, all of it will be placed carefully in the shipping container.
- Packing/Unpacking items: You need help packing a few of your items or you may require help doing it all, some movers will provide assistance whatever your need may be.
- Protective padding: In order to keep your home clean and protected, the movers can provide special runners and padding to help preserve your home and nothing will be tracked in or out that cannot be removed. If you have furniture that is upholstered, a stretch wrap will be placed over and around it to prevent it from becoming soiled. Any wood on the furniture is covered with moving blankets to prevent dents and scratches.
Get Your Move Started
To get your move started you can fill out the fast quote form and a moving specialist will contact you shortly.