Three Guys and a Truck, Chicago
When you start choosing a moving service, you need to make sure that your possessions will be properly protected. Everyone on their team has to be professionally trained in all of the aspects of the moving process. 3 Guys and a Truck in Chicago use proven techniques which are designated to protect wooden and upholstered furniture and if you have any kind of valuable items, we are going to take care of them as well. We have dedicated a specialized program in order to minimize the claims and use special runners and padding in order to prevent your floors from getting dirty.
Moving in the area of Chicago is difficult for sure, especially if you try doing it all on your own. This is why we want to provide you with our services – we are going to take the hassle out of the process and we are going to make the experience a breeze. Some may choose to go forth with this process on their own but the truth is that this is something particularly challenging and it’s capable of becoming very overwhelming and even stressful. 3 Guys and a Truck in Chicago have a full-value protection plan which is going to help the moving coordinator support you throughout the entire process of the moving.
Before you hire any of the moving service providers, you need to make sure that you have some things cleared out in advance.
- Storage facilities
- Binding quotes
- Experienced staff
- Licensed, bonded and insured
- Interstate permits for moving
- Insurance coverage and others of the kind
These are just a few issues that you might want to take a look at before you go ahead and assign the job to a moving company. What is more, a lot of companies are going to provide you with clear and concise moving tips in order to make your job a lot easier for when the time comes. It is important to reduce the number of goods that you need transported. Whether you donate somethings or hold a garage sale, if you are looking to cut costs while moving, reduce the boxes.
- Basic Moving services: these are the services which include loading, unloading as well as transportation while you are the one who is going to be held responsible for the packaging of the belongings.
- Full Moving Services: This is going to include packing and unpacking. That’s particularly convenient because it’s going to ensure that professionals take care of your items, hence guaranteeing the integrity of the items throughout the move.
- Specialty Items Packing: This one is a service which is usually offered as a stand-alone one in which you can have the mover to pack things which wouldn’t usually fit in cardboard boxes such as pianos, artwork and others of the kind. With this in mind, you can also opt for storage in transit if you need some further time in order to settle into your new location.
Get Your Move Started
To get your move started you can fill out the fast quote form and a moving specialist will contact you shortly.